At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Tuesday, October 1

WOYWW 226 - Creative chaos :)


Hello October!

My desk as of Tuesday afternoon...

I have repurposed a scrapbook into a new project - A Full Moon Journal!
I've added a new badge to my right sidebar. Susannah Conway interviewed Jamie Ridler last week as part of the Journal Your Life course, and Jamie's Full Moon Dreamboards really struck a chord. I've never made a dreamboard before (I'm not crazy about the whole manifestation philosophy...), but I always have been very aware of the moon and her phases...

So, I've made a start
It's a New Moon this Friday/Saturday, and this first page is about that... I intend for the Full Moon spreads to be double-page :)

So, that's what's on my desk, how about yours?
I'm heading to Julia's Stamping Ground to find out...

9 comments:

Nan G said...

Will be interesting to see how your moon journal progresses. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Interesting idea. Peg R #29

Erika said...

Oh, I love this idea and to see this moon project on your desk and all the other beautys who thells from a creative soul!
Hugs from Erika

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the journal idea! I know that the phases of the moon alter life...in school, I'd often wonder why the kids and staff were a bit moody that day and then realise that it was a full moon...seriously...it happened to often to be coincidence. Literally howling at the moon, some of the kids just were grouchy without knowing it! Amazing, huh??
Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

Eliza said...

I am intrigued and love the moon, working night shift all the time I get to see it more than most and I am awed by its beauty and ever changing way. Happy journal-ling.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 20

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Claire - a new venture - always fun. Looking forward to seeing your journal as it fills up. Have a great week. MMx #46

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I just brought in a yardstick to fish my best calendar out from behind my cubical at work. My best calendar has the phases of the moon on it. I like it so one those days when all the weirdos come out of the woodwork I can look and see what the moon is doing. New moon is never a good day in higher education.

Julie Lee said...

Hi Claire, I'm sorry I'm so dreadfully late. I love to visit your desk, you're one of my favourite deskers, but this week has been a bit hectic. Anyway, here I am. Your moon journal fascinates me! I love the look and the idea of it. I shall be back next week to maybe find out more. Once again please forgive my tardiness. Life is running away with me at the moment! Julie Ann xx

Rita said...

I've never made a dream board, either. Hope it works for you. WOYWW #100