At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Tuesday, June 26

Virtual Coffee Tuesday...


How do Tuesdays come around so quickly???
I swear a week nowadays only has 4 days in it...

This will be a short and sweet post, as I've been thinking a lot this past week, and pondering exactly what I want from my blog, my life...

I'm working my way through Jan's book, on her e-course...


... and this leapt from the page the other day:

It is crucial at this passage of our journey that we give ourselves permission to slow down and be alone. To take time apart from others to get clear about what has happened and who it is we are being invited to become (p. 102)

So I'm taking a wee coffee break...

I may post at other times - or I may not - but for now, no more Virtual Coffee Tuesdays...

Much love xxx




No comments: