At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Sunday, June 17

IA Challenge - Chickens and Roosters

I've been just ages since I joined in the Inspiration Avenue weekly challenge - what with me and dh both being sick, the kids on half-term break, but keeping well....

... but this week I made it!


I just love this proud chap announcing the new day...

so I coloured the stamp lightly with pencils...


and added butterflies...


And we're so grateful today is a new day... and so far Molly cat has been much better... we think she caught an ailing/poisoned mouse, brought it home Friday night, and promptly got sick herself, so Nick spent yesterday morning at the vet's, and throughout the day giving her medicines...

.... but by last night she was much improved


... and is almost herself this morning... *phew*

And today is Fathers Day - Google have made a sweet animation, so look something up - and my Dad and brother are coming and we're out for a scrummy lunch and a lazy family day, so I'd better crack on...

Cock-a-doodle-do!!



3 comments:

Jennibellie said...

Awww I really like the subtle colours you have used dear - it looks so pretty. It's horrid when they're not well isn't it, so glad for Molly cat =) much love xxx

Hettienne Grobler said...

this is a wonderful entry for our challenge! I will now always remember 'it is a new day' and that it is filled with potential and opportunity, every morning when I hear the cock crow!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful creation! I am happy to read that your Molly cat is feeling better! Wishing you a happy Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane