At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Friday, March 9

Friday Fun - From the ridiculous...

... to the sublime...

This arrived in the post today...



I'd forgotten I'd ordered it... in a belated New Year moment, I thought 'I want to draw every day, no matter how badly...'

So, in the spirit of honesty, and non-judgement (!), I give you my first sketch...


Lesson learned...

Don't draw in pen - it's cruel and unforgiving...

And faces are HARD, especially if half-turned...

And from this... still in the spirit of honesty, I've posted my first lesson responses to the Your Truest Self course over on my other blog...

Hope you have a fun Friday and a great weekend :) xx




1 comment:

Zorana said...

You didn't learn the right lesson.... you should draw in pen because it's honest and "in the moment" and doesn't allow you to fuss around it. I actually really like your sketch. Honestly. And even if I didn't, or you didn't - it really doesn't matter as long as you sketch often. You know that the lesson is to learn to love the process... not the result. I hope you continue to sketch daily. This is lovely! xo