At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Friday, September 30

Friday Fun: A Fantastic Fellow...

I felt I needed to post about this incredibly talented chap, Danny Mansmith, as I received a piece of his work yesterday...

This is the back of the envelope...


The front was more amazing, but I thought I'd better not reveal to address to the world...

Inside was another envelope (right), and an original sketch (left)


Inside this amazing envelope was the art book i bought...


Can you see the little guy peeping out??

And finally, here's Dan's handmade, unique business card - another work of art!


What a generous fellow he is :)

I confess, I want a dozen things from his amazing etsy shop - there's scarves, coats, collages, books, drawings - creativity just flows through his every pore!

And if you don't believe me, just google his images!!!! Talk about eye-candy! Your eyes will pop :)

Have a happy Friday - we're enjoying a heatwave in the UK at the moment - the glorious last hoorah of summer :)







2 comments:

apinkdreamer said...

hi! indeed he is an amazing artist!!!

apinkdreamer said...

hi! indeed he is an amazing artist!!!