At the centre of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want ~ Lao Tzu

Thursday, August 4

Inspiration Avenue Challenge - The Forest for the Trees

I had such a great plan to make a mixed-media collage of ALL the tree photos I've taken - I've got a canvas ready - but our printer won't play ball :(

So my gorgeous boy showed me how to make a basic digital photo collage...

It's called The Four Seasons - obviously :)


PS I'm away for a girlie weekend till Monday, but I hope to have enough energy left for coffee on Tuesday... See you then x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice take on this theme. Great digital photo, something I still have trouble putting together.

Terrie said...

Love the foggy tree - trees are such endless sources of inspiration and so fun to try to capture, whether by paintbrush or camera! Hope your printer cooperates next time. :)

Maggie said...

A great idea to show all 4 seasons. Beautiful photos!

Carola Bartz said...

Beautiful photo collage - I like the show of the trees in all the four seasons.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous montage, I love all the trees, all year long!

Kat W said...

Beautiful! I especially like the bottom right hand photo - so atmospheric & inspirational.

Kat :-)